Sunday, April 17, 2011

eBook Basic Hacking You MUST know

f Youre Going to Download, please reply to this thread, and say a simple Thank You!
Hey guys, I just joined the forum and I'm trying to make a good first impression on such a huge forum, so I decided to share one of my oldest eBooks

Where Did I get it from?

To be honest with you, I don't even recall the original source of this eBook, but I do know it is a very good and basic one.

What does it cover?
-Where to start
-Needed Programming
-Linux and how to use it
-Password Cracking and Hacking
-Network Hacking [footprinting, etc...]
-Wireless Hacking
-Windows Hacking
-Malware
-Web Hacking

How do we know this is not infected?
Well as I said before, all I am trying to do here is help some members and give a good first impression on here, so if you are not confident enough, don't download it, or just run it sandboxed or something to make sure. To be safe, read the .pdf on Linux if you want!

Download

1 comment:

  1. If you need to hire a real hacker to help spy on your partner's cell phone remotely, change your grades or boost your credit score. Contact this helpline 347.857.7580 or the email address expressfoundations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete